As soon as you have accessed the platform, make sure you do the following:
- Complete your profile with photo to get noticed
- Check out the agenda and add the sessions you want to watch live
- Explore the Networking Area – view and filter the full attendee list and start a chat with them
- Visit Sponsor Booths – check out what they have to offer or get in touch with one of their Representatives
Watching the live event
To watch the live event head to the Live Stage.
This is where all the agenda sessions will be streaming continuously! On this page you will also be able to ask questions to the speakers and take part in the audience group chat.
If you’re having trouble watching the stream, head to the Technical Checks section below.
To contact attendees, head to the Networking page of the platform. Here you will find a list of all event attendees.
In this area, you will be able to filter the list to find who you’re most interested in! To start a chat, click the “Message” button and write a personalised message to get the attendees attention.
All your messages can be accessed via the Inbox, within the Networking area. All attendees will also be notified via email when you have a new message.
Build a list of contacts
From the attendee list, click that star next to an attendee to add them to you "Interested" list. The attendee will see that you have shown Interest in them, and can Interest you back!
If you want to see if anyone has shown Interest in you, check out the "Interested in You" list.
To ensure you will have a successful viewing experience and can receive live video please play the video below. You should see a moving image with sound.
Live interactive video broadcasts are delivered to standard desktops, tablets and mobile browsers.
All major browsers are supported including:
- - Chrome 23 and above
- - Safari 5 and above
- - Firefox 16 and above
- - Internet Explorer 9 and above*
- *Please ensure Adobe Flash Player 11 or above is installed. You can download the latest version of flash here.
If you have issues try some of the following resolutions:
- Refresh the page - Windows PC users Press ^ Ctrl+F5. In almost all browsers, pressing ^ Ctrl+F5 will force the browser to retrieve the webpage from the server instead of loading it from the cache. Mac users • For Safari users on OS X, press ⌥ Option+⌘ Command+E to empty your cache, and then ⌘ Command+R to refresh the page. Since the cache has been deleted, the page will be retrieved from the server.
- Try a different browser – There are a large number of browser options. Whilst standards are converging, features vary considerably. Whilst we attempt to support older browsers, the platform is using the latest real-time technologies and the experience may be affected on older browsers. We recommend chrome for the best user experience. You can download the latest browser here.
- For Technical Support please contact email@example.com and specify the specific broadcast you are having issues with.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close